The Caribbean – Children in need
The mission of Caribbean Aid is to provide practical and financial support to children permanently residing within the Caribbean in need of specialist medical treatment that is not provided by the local statutory authorities and must be sourced or obtained overseas, with the object of improving their quality of life, and promoting the benefit and wellbeing of most vulnerable inhabitants of the Caribbean.
By raising and maintaining a readily available pool of funds and running appeals here in the UK at the time of need, Caribbean Aid CIC will:
Assist in the provision of access to overseas specialist medical assistance and in doing so we will by default;
- Reduced delay
- Reduced emotional impact
- Bring hope to situations of hopelessness, uncertainty and despair
Caribbean Aid is working towards a future where seriously ill children, permanently residing within the Caribbean requiring specialist medical treatment that is not provided by the local statutory authorities and must be sourced overseas, receive practical and financial support, ensuring that they have access to the best quality of care possible.
We are passionate, ambitious, determined and committed to our mission ensuring that the best possible support is readily available as and when need.
We deliver our mission as a team, underpinned by a shared set of values:-
- Compassion – we are passionate about our mission
- Determination – we are determined in the pursuit of our mission
- Commitment – we are committed to our mission of supporting seriously ill children in need of specialist medical treatments overseas
- Integrity – we carry out our mission with integrity
- Hope – we bring hope to situations of hopelessness, uncertainty and despair
Caribbean Aid CIC, working on behalf of seriously ill children throughout the Caribbean.